Journals published by NACEE member institutions
1. Belarus fish industry questions – annual journal of the Institute of Fisheries of the Scientific and Practical Center for Animal Husbandry of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
Articles on following topics are published:
– basic problems of aquaculture;
– ichthyology, fish ecology, fisheries hydrobiology and hydrochemistry;
– aquaculture technologies, feeds and feeding;
– fish diseases and toxicology;
– sustainable aquaculture and conservation of wild fish stocks.
Articles are published in 3 languages, including English.
- Halászat – publishes scientific, informative and educational articles on aquaculture fisheries and ichthyology.
Articles are published in Hungarian and English without any charge.
3. Archives of Polish Fisheries (The Stanisław Sakowicz Inland Fisheries Institute)
The journal includes articles on ichthyology, restocking, aquaculture etc. Articles are published in English.
All the articles are pre-reviewed and included in Index Copernikus, ASFIS, AGRIS, BIOSIS, FISHLIT, PSJC, SCOPUS, PROQUEST, CROSSREF.
4. Komunikaty Rybackie (The Stanisław Sakowicz Inland Fisheries Institute)
Every issus has both scientific and popular articles. Scientific are pre-reviewed. Articles are published in Polish with English abstracts.
5. Bulletin of Fisheries (State Scientific and Production Centre for Fisheries)
The journal has several sections, including Biological resources, Ecology, Parazitology, Fishing and aquaculture:
- taxonomy, biology, genetics, anatomy, physiology, zoogeography of hydrobionts ,
- fish diseases;
- wild stocks;
- population ecology;
- artificial propagation and fish rearing;
- aquaculture technologies;
- aquaculture marketing problems;
- feed production;
- ecology of fisheries water bodies;
- water toxicology;
- anthropogenic influence on water organisms and ecosystem;
- water ecosystem conservation;
- methods of fisheries research;
- food production technologies.
Articles are published in Russian and English. All the articles are pre-reviewed, full-text available on elibrary.ru.
Rules for authors are available here
6. News of KSTU – scientific magazine of the Kaliningrad State Technical University
Journal is included in AGRIS – Agricultural Research Information System. All the articles are pre-reviewed and available full-text online. Articles are published in Russian and English.
7. Fisheries Science of Ukraine (Institute for Fisheries of the National Academy of Agricultural Sciences of Ukraine)
The Journal publishes papers on various aspects of fisheries science. The Journal has following sections:
- Actual Problems and Prospects
- Bioresources and Ecology of Water Bodies
- Technologies in Aquaculture
- Selection, Genetics and Biotechnology
- Feeds and Feeding
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Propositions for Production
- Young Scientist Page
- Criticism and Bibliography
Research papers are published in Ukrainian, Russian, or English.
Periodicity – 4 times per year. It is inacceptable for the publisher to break the established terms of publication and release of any issue of the Journal out-of-term. The Journal is published based on the decision of the Academic Council of the Institute of Fisheries of the NAAS. The editorial board considers as a priority to include the Journal into international abstract and scientometric databases, including Scopus and Web of Science.
8. Water bioresources and aquaculture (Kherson Stater Agrarian University)
The Journal publishes papers on various aspects of fisheries science. Research papers are published in Ukrainian, Russian, or English.
Periodicity – 2 times per year.